- Your service provider for all processes from product development to final inspection
- Measurement systems of the future
- Partnership with VDA
- Reliable partner with years of experience
- Measurement services from initial sampling to implementation
- ISO 9001:2015 certification and DIN ISO 17025 accredited
Measurement data from ZEISS already provides meaningful information in terms of material properties and component behavior during automotive product development. The data results generated by the measurements can already influence prototype development and construction methods. This is achieved primarily through innovative measurement methods and an ideal measuring room.
To be able to assess measurement results, it is important to know how they were produced. Many factors, such as the temperature in the measuring room or the inspection plan, can influence results in coordinate measuring technology. ZEISS offers training courses - such as AUKOM Management Training - to precisely make these factors and processes tangible for your company. This way, you can meet all the requirements of the automotive industry. This is the perfect prerequisite for optimal car quality control as well as compliance with all standards recommended by the VDA.
In subsequent production, ZEISS measuring systems completely record the geometry of tools, cast material, plastic and sheet metal parts to ensure consistent product quality. Inspections can be performed using inline, atline and offline quality control methods in the automotive industry. Coordinate measuring machines such as ZEISS MICURA can even be used to precisely measure the smallest auto parts and workpieces.
Metrology systems are also used to ensure quality management in the final inspection of the automotive industry.
Extensive technology portfolio
- Networked hardware such as measuring machines, software as well as digital quality solutions that increase your productivity
- Technology and process knowledge is reflected in our services
- Largest technology and service portfolio on the market
Technologies of the future
- Partnerships with universities, VDA & business partners ensure up-to-date knowledge and expertise
- Strong global network with continuous knowledge flow
- High-end class 1 measuring laboratories according to VDI/VDE 2627
Fast and flexible
- Get an offer within 24 hours
- We will find the right solution for your requirements
- We offer training for your company
- Measurements of parts of different sizes, materials and compositions
- 100 years of proven success in the industry
- ISO 9001:2015 certification
- DIN ISO 17025 accredited
- Accreditation of testing laboratories according to DIN EN ISO/ICE 17025
- ISO 9001:2015 certification quality management standard
- Tisax® certification information security up to level 3 with prototype protection and third-party connection
- ISO 5001 certification energy management
- DAkkS accreditation certificate
- High-end measuring rooms up to class 1 according to VDI/VDE 2627
Download our apps and learn more about metrological basics, form and position tolerances, gear metrology or computer tomography.