ZEISS Quality Excellence Centre
50 Kaki Bukit Place, Level 1
No Course Description available
Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T) is a crucial skill of specifying engineering design and drawing requirements with respect to actual functions and relationships of part features.
In our fast-paced industries and with the increasing demand for more specifically and economically stated engineering design requirements, today's manufacturing professionals must thoroughly understand this universal engineering language to stay valuable.
Please register directly at https://www.zeiss.com.sg/metrology/services/training/aukom-gdt
- Introduction + Assessment
- Basics of Technical Drawings (Overview)
- Size Tolerancing
- ASME Specialities (Rule #1)
- ISO Specialities (Envelope (E) Vs. Independency, Modifiers)
- ASME/ISO Difference in Drawings
- Form Tolerancing: Roundness, Cylindricity, Straightness, Flatness
- Orientation Tolerances: Parallelism, Perpendicularity, Angularity
- Reference Systems
- Single Datum
- Datum Systems, DFR
- True Position in 2D
- Datum Shift vs Bonus Tolerance
- Composite Tolerance
- Symmetry and Concentricity / Coaxiality
- ASME/ISO Differences
- Run out
- Circular Runout
- Total Runout
- Profile of Line
- Profile of Surface
- CMM Measurement Strategies and Evaluation Methods
- Form Errors: Roundness, Cylindricity, Straightness, Flatness
- Directional Errors: Parallelism, Perpendicularity, Angularity
- Base Systems Reference
- Location Errors
- Position: Tolerance Zones in CALYPSO
- Total Runout
- Runout Errors: Axial Runout, Radial Runout
- Profiles: Profile of Line, Profile of Surface
Once you sign up for a course, you will see a completed form screen that you can print out for your records. You will also receive notification by email.
Please contact us at +65 6741 9600 if you need additional information.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, all group classes up to and including April 2020 are postponed to a later date. We seek your understanding on the matter.