Maximize your product usage with MyZEISS
Get access to exclusive content for you and your team.
Accomplish more. Anywhere, Anytime.
Frequently Asked Questions
MyZEISS customer platform is your go-to destination for everything ZEISS offers – from managing your systems to digital services and learning.
- My Learning: Watch comprehensive product tutorials and take online certification courses from ZEISS Academy. Discover clinical cases from your peers through Peer Insights.
- My Tools: Exclusive patient material for ophthalmic customers to support the growth of your business. CONVIVO Image Library is offered exclusively to ZEISS CONVIVO customers.
- My Systems: Administer your devices and request service tickets – online.
MyZEISS is optimised for each user. We recommend using your professional email address to register yourself in three simple steps at: www.zeiss.com/meditec/myzeiss
- Step 1: Enter your professional email
- Step 2: Fill out the form
- Step 3: Activate your account by clicking on the link in the verification email.
Depending on roles and specialty, there are additional tools available. For example, ZEISS CONVIVO Image Library, offered to our CONVIVO Customers provides selected clinical cases from your peers showing image examples acquired during procedures performed with CONVIVO® from ZEISS. As we continue to support our vast customer segments we continue to develop and deliver new functionalities and services.
Create and submit service requests from the main “Service Requests” screen or via the device overview under My Systems. Using the latter, your service request is pre-populated with initial data including department and serial number. You then select the general issue and explain the difficulty in detail. There is also the option to upload images or videos to help us understand the problem easily and solve the issue quickly. You can track the progress of your service request any time under Service request feature.
Yes, MyZEISS contains various product training and troubleshooting videos and documentation. You troubleshoot your products with short how-to videos presented by ZEISS professionals. What is more, the peer-to-peer insights offers an extensive collection of clinical cases using ZEISS technologies that are prepared and presented by your peers.