Specially developed for alpine winter sports. ZEISS Snow Goggles effectively protect your eyes from the snow, rain and wind as well as the particularly acute UV-A and UV-B radiation in high mountain regions. Enjoy fashionable protection and great vision – in any weather.
Skiing and snowboarding subjects our eyes to extreme conditions. Snow and ice on the slopes reflect sunlight, significantly increasing the amount of UV radiation, while the cold wind and precipitation hamper visibility. ZEISS Snow Goggles are created specially for the challenges posed by alpine sports. Enjoy perfect UV protection, an optimum fit, a large visual field and improved contrast vision in both bright sunlight and diffuse light. These goggles are extremely robust and light – with a large selection of stylish frames and tints to choose from.
ZEISS Snow Goggles feature visors made of durable polycarbonate with an additional hard protective coating. The easy-to-fit strap features a silicone lining, ensuring a better grip on the helmet. To guarantee good compatibility with most helmets, ZEISS Snow Goggles are equipped with a removable spoiler on the top of the frame.
Enjoy uncompromising excellence: our visors guarantee great visibility and ensure that the wearer perceive obstacles when skiing or snowboarding – e.g. trees, changes in terrain, bumps or cliffs.
The sunlight is significantly more intense in the mountains – and reflections, such as those caused by snow or icy surfaces, drastically increase this effect. Nowhere is the blinding effect of the sun or glare worse than here. The result: your eyes are exposed to significantly more solar UV-A and UV-B radiation than usual. ZEISS Snow Goggles filter 100% of this radiation up to a wavelength of 400 nanometres, providing reliable protection for your eyes against the dangers and possible damage caused by sunlight.
Our collection of ZEISS Snow Goggles features many different models in attractive colours for women, teenagers/children and men and are available with easy-to-change lenses (ZEISS Interchangeable Goggles). Several types of mirror coatings and a large selection of high-performance tints don't just give your goggles a fashionable, unique look: they also ensure ideal vision in all weather.
More comfort and flexibility. ZEISS Interchangeable incorporates a patented* design: the thin foam insert not only maximises wearability and comfort, but also drastically increases the visual field compared to classic goggles with thicker foam. The interchangeable goggles come with a set of two lens: one for low and one for strong light conditions.
Special tints for our ZEISS Snow Goggles help you read the slopes – especially when visibility is compromised. This provides added safety, even at high speeds or in unfamiliar terrain. No matter if it's a tint, mirror coating or a water- and dirt-repellent coating – the benefits of a good coating make your snow goggles as comfortable as they are practical: less glare from snow or icy surfaces, better detail rendition, greater contrast and additional protection against sunlight.
More safety and visual comfort: our ZEISS SONAR lens technology improves your vision in snow-covered terrain in all light conditions. Uncoated, it is suitable for low light conditions, while a mirror coating is recommended for strong light. Colours and contrasts are enhanced – even when you're racing down the mountain. The special spectral curve of the tint acts as a blue attenuator, but still allows a portion of the blue light through, in order to receive all important information from light and from your environment. SONAR allows you to better read the slopes because uneven areas in the snow (bumps and dips) are easier to recognise.
This fashionable accessory is an indispensable companion for ensuring superb visual clarity. It features 100% protection against UV rays and is available as a self-tinting version upon request. ZEISS sunglass lenses – the best choice for your sunglasses. No matter if you have a prescription or not: our comprehensive assortment offers everyone the perfect sunglass lens.
1. When buying your snow goggles, pay attention to the size and the fit and make sure they provide you with comfortable vision. Take your time when selecting them. Test the fit and vision carefully and don't be shy – don't be afraid to say what you think. When buying goggles, it's best if you take along the helmet or glasses you wear when skiing or snowboarding. Not every pair of snow goggles is suitable for spectacle wearers – they may not be compatible with your helmet.
2. Make sure the goggles afford you the best UV protection and the right tint for different weather and visibility.
3. Snow goggles are expected to do a lot. In the sun they have to reduce bright light, whereas in diffuse light they have to increase contrasts and contours. Just one tint or mirror coating can't meet all these requirements, which is why snow goggles with interchangeable lenses are your best choice. Please consult your optician for more details.
4. Ask about the air circulation and anti-fog features of your new snow goggles.
5. Be careful when cleaning your snow goggles! Never rub them with a cloth or glove if they're wet inside, because this can quickly destroy the anti-fog coating. Always shake out your goggles or, if the weather's warm, let them air-dry – just don't put them on the heater. Clean your ZEISS Snow Goggles with lukewarm water and a neutral soap. Make sure your goggles don't get wet inside during cleaning. Don't use organic solvents or wet wipes!