ZEISS ZEN software provides a comprehensive end-to-end solution for any microscopy user. The wide selection of software modules brings you from sample to knowledge. Here, we have specially curated 3x software bundles, each of which delivers a unique application. Request a trial and we will send you a special offer!
ZEISS ZEN pro is the universal software platform for your motorized microscopes. With a wide selection of software modules, it provides a complete solution from sample to knowledge. ZEN pro Essential is a specially curated software bundle that includes module Time Lapse, Z Stack, Extended Focus, and Autofocus. Together with module Multi Channel and Measurement (included with ZEN pro), they deliver the most essential functions for your motorized microscopes. The modules work seamlessly and interactively with each other, giving you the complete freedom to design your next experiment. Enjoy now an additional 15% discount with this bundle.
- Free combination of channels, time series, and z stacks in a single experiment at your specified sequence
- Time series experiment with advanced controls of streaming, pause, trigger and interactive switches
- Z stack experiment with First/Last or Center mode, and optimal Nyquist sampling based on available hardware
- Fast software autofocus supports both transmission and fluorescent channels
- Extended depth of focus using Maximum, Contrast, Wavelets, or Variance algorithms with advanced alignment capability
- Axio Observer Z1/7
- Axio Imager M2/M2m/Z2/Z2m
- Axio Examiner D1/Z1
- Axioscope 7
- Axio Zoom.V16
- SteREO Discovery.V12/V20
ZEISS ZEN pro is the universal software platform for your motorized microscopes. With a wide selection of software modules, it provides a complete solution from sample to knowledge. ZEN pro Online DCV is a specially curated software bundle that includes module Deconvolution, Direct Processing, and 3Dxl. This software bundle enables one to acquire, apply deconvolution processing on-the-fly, and visualize the 3D volume data flexibly and reliably. ZEN Deconvolution offers a comprehensive collection of scientifically published 2D and 3D deconvolution algorithms, with the familiar ZEN user interface and smart default parameters. ZEN Direct Processing allows deconvolution to be executed as soon as the smallest processable entity is acquired, using the same PC or another network-connected PC. Lastly, ZEN 3Dxl lets you display, interact with and export your 3D/4D image stacks using efficient ray tracing technology powered by arivis®, even for large data. ZEN pro Online DCV will transform your microscope into an automated and versatile platform. Enjoy now an additional 15% discount with this bundle.
- Deconvolution: more than 17 scientifically published algorithms with smart default parameters
- Deconvolution: efficient multi-CPU based processing, as well as GPU acceleration with CUDA® supported graphic card
- Deconvolution: deblurring for effective and fast 2D data
- Direct Processing: employ pipeline to setup and execute multiple image processing steps sequentially
- Direct Processing: flexible configuration using single PC or multiple network-connected PCs
- 3Dxl: big data support using efficient ray tracing technology
- 3Dxl: 5 rendering methods support up to 6 channels and time series
- Axio Observer A1/D1/Z1/3/5/7
- Axio Imager A2/M2/D2/Z2
- Axio Examiner A1/D1/Z1
- Axioscope 5/7
- Axio Zoom.V16
- SteReo Discovery. V12/V20
- Axiocam mono or ZEN compatible 3rd party monochrome camera is required
- ZEN pro version 2.6 and above is required
- CUDA® supported Nvidia graphic card is recommended for GPU deconvolution
ZEISS ZEN system is the dedicated software platform for your laser scanning confocal microscopes (LSM). With a wide selection of software modules, it provides a complete solution from sample to knowledge for your life science research. ZEN system F-tech is a specially curated software bundle for your LSM 980 that includes module FRAP, FRET, and FCS basic. These three LSM-based advanced fluorescence techniques (F-tech) provide additional insights into your biological systems from a molecular level: protein dynamics, interactions, and local concentrations. FRAP, FRET and FCS experiments can be conducted on the same samples sequentially, and data from the three methods complement each other. Enjoy now an additional 15% discount with this bundle.
Fluorescence Recovery After Photobleaching (FRAP) aims to irreversibly photobleach fluorophores in a small area of a cell by high intensity focused laser beam. Diffusion of the surrounding non-bleached fluorophores back into the bleached area leads to fluorescence recovery. Measurement of the level and speed of the recovery tells the diffusion, binding, and compartmentalization of the fluorescently labeled molecules. Förster Resonance Energy Transfer (FRET) is a process in which energy is transferred non-radiatively from an excited donor fluorophore to a nearby acceptor fluorophore. The FRET efficiency depends highly on the proximity between donor and acceptor, and measurement of the FRET efficiency indicates protein interactions. Fluorescence Correlation Spectroscopy (FCS) is a method that measures fluorescent fluctuation inside a stationary confocal volume. The fluorescent fluctuation is produced by the in-and-out movement of the fluorophores inside the observation volume. Autocorrelation analysis of the fluctuation allows extraction of the diffusion coefficient and concentration of the fluorophore.
- FRAP: acquisition and analysis of photobleaching and photoactivation-based experiment
- FRAP: interactive bleaching with full flexibility on shapes, location, start time and duration
- FRET: acquisition and analysis of acceptor photobleaching-based FRET experiment
- FRET: acquisition and analysis of sensitized emission-based FRET using Youvan, Gordon and Xia methods
- FCS: enable photon counting based image acquisition
- FCS: acquisition and analysis of single channel-based FCS experiment
- FCS: fully automated pinhole adjustment for precise and reproducible experiments
- LSM 980 with Axio Observer
- ZEN (blue edition) 3.2 or newer is required for FCS
- Objective C-Apochromat 40x/1.2 W Korr is required for FCS data acquisition
- At least one of the following detectors are required for FCS data acquisition:
- 3ch system with central GaAsP detector
- 6ch system with 4x GaAsP detector (with counting electronics)
- 34ch system with 32x GaAsP detector (with counting electronics)
- BiG.2 detector on DCout port
Please request your preferred software trials by filling in the form below. You will will receive a link to our Software Portal to download the trials.