No matter if you need a microscope for education, training or routine lab work: Primostar 3 is the easy-to-use, compact and long-lasting instrument that turns your investment into the right choice for long working hours even in the most space-limited environments.
Your students, trainees and lab staff can focus on the essentials from the very start – just choose the ideal microscope configuration for your tasks and applications from our pre-defined packages and you are ready to go. Primostar 3 comes pre-configured out of the box for a true plug & play experience, making it your reliable partner in microscopy today and in the years to come.
Enjoy this robust yet compact microscope for digital teaching and routine lab work. Choose from pre-defined packages to inspire your students in a digital classroom. Profit from eco-mode and light manager and other clever features.
Primostar 3 is made of solid and resistant materials with an emphasis on mechanical stability. Even after years of daily and intensive use in critical environments you can rely on all components still working smoothly, with minimal maintenance and an optional extended ZEISS warranty period of five years.
Let your application decide which microscope configuration you choose. Whether you prefer a basic fixed-Köhler microscope for basic teaching or a dedicated full-Köhler setup for your histology lab, Primostar 3 comes in ready-to-use packages that are tailored perfectly to your application.
Primostar 3 features a digital microscope camera that is fully integrated into the tube, offering superior connectivity options. You connect microscopes in your classroom with Labscope, the unique microscopy app from ZEISS, and share snapshots or live video via HD monitors or projectors with your students. With the optional software module Labscope Teacher you manage and organize your whole digital classroom by getting insights into each and every student microscope from your Apple iPad or Windows PC. For online teaching purposes you simply connect Primostar 3 with your Windows PC and share the camera feed from your microscope directly with all participants in the remote video call.
- The fixed-Köhler version of Primostar 3 comes pre-adjusted with a large 20 mm FOV (field of view) - just plug and play.
- A useful selection of objective lenses and eyepieces is already in place.
- Additional plus: manage costs and energy with long-lasting LED illumination.
- Choose between a 30-Watt halogen bulb or energy-saving LED illumination with stable intensity and color temperature.
- Add the fluorescence tube and turn your Primostar 3 into an LED fluorescence microscope.
- Choose from a variety of contrasting techniques, suitable objective lenses and options for digital connectivity and documentation.
- Simply connect your Primostar 3 microscopes with WiFi-cameras and install the ZEISS Labscope microscopy app. As a teacher, you see all student microscopes at a glance, choose an image from a student microscope and share it via projector or monitor with the whole class.
- Primostar 3 with the integrated 8.3 Megapixel HD WiFi camera and WiFi dongle is the package of choice for digital learning. The integrated camera offers a variety of interfaces such as LAN/Ethernet and USB-C 3.0. An additional plus: the integrated power supply frees you from numerous cables.
Primostar 3 is so easy to use that your students and laboratory staff focus on the essentials from the very beginning.
All you have to do is: unbox, unwrap, plug in and play!