This webinar will introduce the unique capability of the ZEISS Xradia 515 Versa .
It will outline how the Resolution at a Distance (RaaD) capability enables interior tomography and “Scout-and-Zoom” workflows.
The research benefits of this capability will be highlighted by:
- Outlining the RaaD benefits across a broad range of sample types, size and working distances
- Explaining how the optimized proprietary objectives and Versa architecture can be used to enhance absorption and phase contrast
- Providing case study examples of the benefits when applied to in-situ applications (i.e., failure analysis of materials, 4D time-based studies)
- Discuss correlative workflows where the Versa can be used to identify regions of interest that can be access with instruments such as the Crossbeam laser (FIB-SEM + femtosecond laser) for microstructural and analysis investigations
Head of Materials Research, APAC
Regional XRM Product and Application Specialist
- ZEISS has launched the Xradia 515 Versa, a new Versa product for APAC
- ZEISS Xradia 515 Versa platform is the best in class for 3D imaging performance (resolution, contrast, flexibility, workflows)
- The Xradia 515 Versa can be used for a wide range of research applications in material science, electronics and life science