ZEISS Axiovert 5 Digital The All-in-One Cell Imaging System For Your Cell Lab
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is already helping us with our daily lives, from automated driving and home assistants to securing smartphones with facial recognition.
Now, Axiovert 5 digital brings AI into your cell lab to ease your daily work. It will make your processes more efficient and your results more reproducible. Stay relaxed, even when there is a lot going on around you.
Watch the Highlights of ZEISS Axiovert 5 digital
The current solutions in the market
slow down your workflow
- Box type microscopes in current market have low quality images, Axiovert 5 produces publication ready images
- Cell counting & confluency takes a lot of manual labor / takes a lot of time
- Microscopes in the current market are hard to use, lots of button, hardware complex workflow
Produce high resolution & high contrast
Experience the full advantages of an all-in-one microscope system. From scientific routine to basic research, even novice users are guaranteed to produce brilliant images. All you have to do is turn on your system and start working.
Don’t worry about settings or adjustments – they’re already done. And don’t be afraid of how your cells are getting along in a closed box. You will always have an eye on them.
And let AI count your cells & confluency
With Axiovert 5 digital it’s this easy to save time, that could be crucial to the vitality of your cells. Save time setting up the system, time setting up acquisition parameters, time training new colleagues, time acquiring images – and time going from images to results.
Axiovert 5 digital uses artificial intelligence. Cell counting and cell confluency are automatically determined by readily available AI modules. AI is now accessible to everyone in your lab: no training or pre-knowledge required. Results are available instantly with just one click and they are absolutely reproducible. Relax and enjoy watching AI do the work for you.
Incredibly easy to use
Even for beginners
Axiovert 5 digital is your perfect fit for multi-user environments as proper system operation is supported by design. This all-in-one imaging system comes with an intuitive operating concept. One click on the snap button is sufficient to trigger:
- single image acquisition as well as multi-channel fluorescence image acquisition of up to 5 channels
- the AI cell counting and confluency workflow: acquire images and get them analyzed instantly
- video recording
Axiovert 5 digital combines proven optical quality with ease of use.
Make Your Cell Experiments More Reproducible
It’s time to start making your experiments more reproducible, using pre-trained artificial intelligence to analyze the number of cells and the covered cell area automatically.
The ZEISS Labscope modules AI Cell Confluency and AI Cell Counting fit perfectly into your workflow. Examine your cells as usual, then simply take a picture as you move from one position to another in your cell culture vessel. The images are analyzed automatically, and you will receive an instant result, visually and quantitatively.
Cell line in phase contrast
Cell line analyzed with ZEISS Labscope software
How to use AI to help your daily microscope routine
Training video on how Axiovert 5 software can help your workflow
ZEISS Axiovert 5 digital at work
Your Daily Cell Culture Check
HeLa Kyoto cells
Multichannel fluorescence image
HE staining, brightfield contrast
Here is what you will get when you download the Axiovert 5 Digital bundle
- ZEISS Axiovert 5 digital product brochure
- Microscopes for laboratory & teaching brochure
- Whitepaper on reproducible cell experiements: realised by ZEISS Labscope AI cell confluency & AI cell counting
- Whitepaper on daily cell culture: a how-to guide based on experience
- Whitepaper on the most commonly used immortal cell lines
Here's What The Product Guide Looks Like When You Download The Bundle
Here's How The Whitepapers Look Like When You Download Them
Download The Axiovert 5 Digital Bundle Below!
Who Is This Bundle For?
- Life science labs who has cell culture in their research workflow
- Clinical labs who does routine imaging of their pathological slides
- Industrial cell production companies engaged in biopharma production who need to test their samples for eg. industries doing production in lab grown meats, antibody production