This presentation addresses five frequently asked questions that typically arise while preparing and imaging optically cleared tissue samples with Lightsheet and other microscopes:
- Why do I need to clear my sample?
- What clearing method should I use?
- How do I image my sample after clearing?
- How can I improve my image quality?
- How do I manage all the data?
The information presented here is intended to serve as an introductory overview for researchers that are just getting into tissue clearing, as well as a reference for more advanced individuals that want to optimize imaging of their already cleared samples.
Date: Thursday, October 20, 2020 2:30 PM - 3:30 PM SGT
Speaker: Courtney Akitake (ZEISS)