ZEISS On Your Campus is coming to Singapore! In three months it will visit nine universities and core facilities throughout Singapore to bring awareness of new and emerging microscopy trends and technologies.
ZOYC will focus on best imaging practices for Life Sciences. Join our symposia to learn how you can get the best imaging on your 3D optical sectioning system and then practice your new skills during our hands-on sessions.
The sessions will feature one of the following systems:
Discover the ideal confocal microscope platform for 4D imaging with new ZEISS LSM 900 combined with the new Multiplex mode for parallel pixel acquisition on Airyscan 2.
Convince yourself in a comprehensive workshop of talks and system demonstrations how your work can benefit from:
- Multiplex mode for parallel pixel acquisition acquires up to 4 superresolution image lines with a high signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) in a single sweep.
- ZEN imaging software with Smart Setup. Sample Navigator, and Direct Processing makes your work more efficient.
- A light efficient beam path and Airyscan 2 offer a unique combination of gentle superresolution and high SNR.
With Elyra 7, you combine two of the most powerful superresolution approaches: Lattice SIM and Single Molecule Localization Microscopy (SMLM). You benefit from:
- Lattice SIM imaging with up to 255 fps at 512 x 512 pixels with 120 nm lateral resolution
- Single molecule localization microscopy with down to 20 nm lateral resolution and imaging speeds > 200 fps at 512 x 512 pixels
- Apotome mode for optical sectioning with up to 255 fps
- Image processing, ZEN Intellesis for Machine Learning based segmentation and APEER for cloud-based image analysis
NUS | Confocal Microscopy Unit
NUS | Department of Biological Sciences
NTU | Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine
NTU | School of Biological Sciences
Do you have questions about ZOYC? Get in contact with our confocal microscopy experts.