To respond to customers’ needs within industrial markets and the increasing demands for reliable measurements with 3D X-ray microscopes beyond high-resolution imaging capabilities, ZEISS is bringing a Metrology Extension (MTX) option—a combination of hardware and software—for Xradia 620/520 Versa systems to the market.
The capabilities of our new product module include the specification of the tightest MPE (maximum permissible error) currently offered in markets of 3D X-ray instruments for dimensional metrology. The MTX option extends ZEISS world-class metrology offerings to the well-known, high-resolution imaging capabilities of ZEISS 3D X-ray microscopes.
- Combine high-resolution X-ray imaging with high-precision metrology capabilities.
- Measure with an accuracy far beyond the limits of conventional X-ray CT metrology.
- Use seamless accuracy verification in accordance with the VDI/VDE 2630-1.3 part 1.
- Non-destructively inspect the design of a part’s complex internal and external features.
- Reveal the smallest dimensions and measure them most accurately.